Guest Name and Bio:
Katherine Maslen is a clinical naturopath, nutritionist, author, speaker, host of The Shift Podcast and the creator of Shift Clinics. She is the author of the best-selling book Get Well Stay Well and is a passionate media advocate. Katherine is the host of The Shift Podcast, an audio-documentary series with a cult following and the founder and CEO of Shift Clinics, the world’s only comprehensive natural health memberships.
As well as overcoming her own personal adversity including homelessness and heroin addiction, Katherine has helped over 5000 patients in a one on one setting and speaks internationally on health and wellness.
What you will learn from this episode:
- What are the most important health related issues any woman should be aware of
- When it is best to check hormone levels and while hormones to check for
- What lifestyle factors can influence a woman’s health
- What are some health conditions a female may be more susceptible to than a male and why
- What are some important points to know about PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!