Guest Name and Bio:
John Tukums is the founder of DeepSubconscious.ai Inc. and the author of the book Sustaining Happiness. He is the host of Happiness 2.02 Podcast which interviews world-renowned executives and remarkable leaders to share their hard-won lessons with fellow high performing listeners. John is a World Government Summit participant and a Forbes featured TEDx speaker.
What you will learn from this episode:
- How impactful breathwork can be
- The best way to start doing breathwork
- What a precision based approach to breathwork and mindfulness is like
- How breathwork could help with physical ailments
- How to overcome obstacles that may occur when practicing breathwork
How to learn more about our guest:
Titan Happiness Program
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!