Guest Name and Bio:
Ben Pakulski is a retired Canadian IFBB Pro, Mr. Olympia competitor, founder of the Muscle Intelligence Brand and host of the Muscle Intelligence Podcast. Ben started weight training as a high school athlete and was hooked. By the end of high school Ben was squatting over 400 lbs for reps and had signed on with Scott Abel, Canada’s top Bodybuilding Coach. Ben explored his love for science and the human body in college at the University of Western Ontario where he earned an Honors Degree in Kinesiology.
Ben’s first pro show was the 2009 Tampa Pro where he placed 3rd and qualified to compete in Mr. Olympia which he turned down. Highlights from Ben’s career include placing 2nd at the Arnold Classic, the second largest bodybuilding show in the world, twice competing in Mr. Olympia and placing 1st in the 2016 Vancouver Pro.
Since leaving competitive bodybuilding Ben has focused on spending time with his wife and three kids as well as the Muscle Intelligence Brand.
What you will learn from this episode:
- How to utilize the key pillars of wellness in order to optimize health
- The importance of personalizing nutrition
- How to integrate mindfulness into your exercise routine
- What are some of the common mistakes people make when trying to optimize their health
- How to use the concept of muscle intelligence to obtain peak performance
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!