Guest Name and Bio:
Dr. Jessica Drummond is the CEO of The Integrative Women’s Health Institute and author of Outsmart Endometriosis. She holds licenses in physical therapy and clinical nutrition and is a board certified health coach. She has 20 years of experience working with women with chronic pelvic pain, facilitates educational programs for women’s health professionals in more than 60 countries globally, and leads virtual wellness programs for people with endometriosis. Dr. Drummond lives and works with her husband and daughters between Houston, Texas, and Fairfield, Connecticut. Dr. Drummond was educated at the University of Virginia, Emory University, Duke Integrative Medicine, and Maryland University of Integrative Health.
What you will learn from this episode:
- What endometriosis is and how it can impact women’s health
- How diet and nutrition can influence pelvic pain
- What to do about gut symptoms that accompany pelvic pain and endometriosis
- What the best approach is to chronic pelvic pain and endometriosis
- What are good resources for those who need help with managing pelvic pain and endometriosis
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!