Guest Name and Bio:
Dr. Swathi Varanasi
Dr. Swathi Varanasi, or Dr. Swathi for short, is a bilingual pharmacist specializing in integrative health and plant medicine. She serves as a medical consultant for CBD, botanical, and food brands; a natural medicines educator for physicians, pharmacists, and students; a published clinical researcher; and a multimedia content contributor for print and online publications. Emphasizing an evidence-based health and wellness approach, Dr. Swathi is passionate about empowering everyone to be the best, most authentic versions of themselves.
What you will learn from this episode:
- What role the endocannabinoid system plays in optimal health
- How to figure out which type of CBD supplement might be helpful for you
- Which cannabinoids are good for digestive health
- The value of topical cannabinoid products
- Where you can go to learn more about clean CBD products
How to learn more about our guest:
Dr. Swathi’s Corner
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!