Guest Name and Bio:
Dr. Tom Bayne
Dr. Tom Bayne is a Chiropractic Physician and public speaker dedicated to understanding and improving the gut microbiome. As the President of Microbiome Labs, Dr. Bayne travels around the world educating healthcare practitioners on the science of the gut microbiome, its relation to chronic diseases, and innovative solutions to improve the health of patients.
Dr. Bayne’s comprehensive understanding of supplement manufacturing and extensive clinical experience have given him a unique ability to formulate integrative solutions for digestive and immune health. In 2013, he worked with an elite group of practitioners and researchers to develop MegaSporeBiotic® – the world’s first pharmaceutical-grade, 100% spore-based probiotic. This led to the formation of Microbiome Labs, where his duties include overseeing research studies and creating innovative products to improve digestive and immune health.
In his own clinic, Dr. Bayne has spent over 24 years helping his patients optimize their digestive health, improve autoimmune conditions, and enhance detoxification.
What you will learn from this episode:
- How to manage leaky gut (intestinal permeability)
- How to optimize gut health
- What kind of testing is helpful when trying to optimize gut health
- What factors to look at in a stool microbiome test that can give insight into the status of your gut’s health
- The role probiotics and prebiotics can have in managing overall health and digestive symptoms
How to learn more about our guest:
Microbiome Labs on Instagram
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!