Guest Name and Bio:
Kriben Govender, is a Food Scientist, Register Nutritionist and Founder of Nourishme Organics, a company specialising in Guth Health focused products. With an honours degree in Applied Science (Food Science and Technology) and 20+ years of food industry experience, Kriben intimately understands the interaction between diet and the gut microbiome. He is the host of one of Australia’s leading nutrition podcasts – The Gut Health Gurus Podcast, where he frequently interviews gut health experts from around the world. Kriben currently oversees Australia’s premier Gut Health Facebook Group- The Nourishme Organics Gut Health Gurus, with more than 11,000 gut health enthusiasts! He also co-founded, Allele, a whole genome metagenomics DNA based stool testing company.
What you will learn from this episode:
- The importance of gut health in improving anxiety, depression, and overall mental health
- How to make kefir at home
- What are the different kinds of fermented foods that can improve your gut health
- What kinds of bacteria are present in the fermented foods that help optimize our health
- How to understand what strains of bacteria are present in your gut microbiome
How to learn more about our guest:
Nourishme Organics Podcast
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!