Guest Name and Bio:
Dr. Deanna Minich
Dr. Deanna Minich is a health educator and author with more than twenty years of experience in nutrition, mind-body health, and functional medicine. Dr. Minich holds master’s and doctoral degrees in Human Nutrition and Medical Science, respectively, and has lectured extensively throughout the world on health topics, teaching patients and health professionals about health. She is a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, a Certified Nutrition Specialist, and a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner. Her passion is bringing forth a colorful whole-self approach to nourishment called Whole Detox and bridging the gaps between science, soul, and art in medicine. She has published six books on health and wellness, and over forty scientific publications.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Why eating a variety of colorful foods is beneficial
- What are the colorful seven systems
- What is the most effective way to detox
- How functional medicine can help you optimize your health
- What things we can do to improve our immunity during Covid-19
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!