Dr. Will Cole, leading functional-medicine expert, consults people around the world via webcam at www.drwillcole.com and locally in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He specializes in clinically investigating underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing health programs for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal dysfunctions, digestive disorders, and brain problems. Dr. Cole was named one of the top fifty functional-medicine and integrative doctors in the nation and is a health expert for mindbodygreen and goop. Dr. Cole is the author of the upcoming book, The Inflammation Spectrum in which he explores how inflammation exists on a spectrum within the body, the various systems it can affect, and how you can discover your individual food triggers to overcome chronic inflammation. He is also the author of Ketotarian in which he melds the powerful benefits of a ketogenic diet with a plant-based one.
What you will learn from this episode:
- What is inflammation and why is it important
- What we can do in order to reduce inflammation in our body
- How we can personalize a nutrition plan in order to feel better and reduce our inflammation levels
- What are some of the most important tests to get done when looking at inflammation in the body
- What kinds of supplements or natural treatments are helpful in managing inflammatory problems
How to learn more about our guest:
FB – @doctorwillcole
IG – @drwillcole
Twitter – @drwillcole
The Inflammation Spectrum – https://drwillcole.com/the-inflammation-spectrum/
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!