Guest Name and Bio:
Katherine is a mother, clinical naturopath and nutritionist, entrepreneur and leader in the natural health space. Katherine has a unique story; after overcoming a violent childhood with domestic violence and a heroin addiction by the age of 15, she discovered natural health and healing, worked on her own recovery and has been a passionate health advocate ever since. It is through making her own shifts and guiding thousands of people through their health journeys that has lead Katherine to become a force for good in the natural health industry.
Katherine is the author of the best-selling book Get Well, Stay Well and the host of the world-renowned podcast, The Shift. The Shift is the first of it’s kind – and audio-documentary series featuring 25 world experts with season one focusing on gut health.
Katherine is on a mission to change the face of health and to empower people to take responsibility for their own health and healing journey. She is a regular media commentator, international speaker and the founder of Shift – the world’s first natural health membership service available online and in their Australian clinics.
What you will learn from this episode:
- What are some of the key components to optimal health
- How to find your personal path on a healing journey
- Why the microbiome is a key player in health
- What are some of the major steps you need to make in order to start making a shift in your health and life
- What are some of the important tests and herbs one can do in order to assess gut health
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!