Guest Name and Bio:
Dr. Véronique Desaulniers, better known as Dr. V, is the founder of Breast Cancer Conqueror® and the 7 Essentials System®, and co-founder of My Breast Friend™. Her signature process has empowered thousands of women in over 48 countries around the world.
Her mission is to “change lives, one breast at a time.”
Dr. V has personally conquered breast cancer twice, which gives her an empathetic perspective to understand other women facing a healing journey.
Her signature book, Heal Breast Cancer Naturally, is a #1 Amazon Best Seller in 10 categories and in 5 countries.
Dr. V has been featured in the world-renowned Truth About Cancer Docu-series and TTAC LIVE stages, as well as many other stages, summits, and podcasts including JJ Virgin, Wendy Meyers, Wellness Mama, and NBC News affiliate show Tampa. She has been a guest contributor to Natural News, Green Med Info, Natural Health 365, Mind Body Green, Wellness.com, and many other sites.
What you will learn from this episode:
- What factors influence the development of breast cancer
- What integrative treatments could be considered in the management of breast cancer
- Which foods could be considered superfoods for someone with breast cancer
- What to do when you are first diagnosed with breast cancer
- The role of mind-body treatments when managing breast cancer
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!